Our Vision in Park Primary School, we have a shared vision to ensure our school is a happy place, a healthy place, a safe place, and a place where children are excited to learn.
In Park Primary we aim to:
– Encourage pupils to have a positive attitude towards learning
– Work closely with our parents and the community
– Be a place where everyone is included
– Help pupils develop skills for learning, life and work
– Foster healthy and active lifestyles
– Ensure pupils feel supported in their life and learning
– Encourage everyone to show their skills and talents
– Be eco-friendly
– Be fair and caring
– Ensure learning is active
– Encourage pupils to take the lead
– Encourage and listen to pupil voice
individuals, roles and responsibilities
Staff are responsible for:
· Implementing the behaviour policy consistently
· Modelling positive behaviour
· Ensuring a consistent approach is used
· Providing a personalised approach to the specific behavioural needs of particular pupils
· Recording serious behaviour incidents
· The Leadership Team and Wellbeing support worker will support staff in responding to behaviour incidents.
· Participate in rule setting
· Understand and practise responsibilities
· Try new things with a positive attitude
· Arrive at school ready to learn
Parents / Caregivers
· Support their child in adhering to our School Rules
· Inform the school of any changes in circumstances that may affect their child’s behaviour
· Discuss any behavioural concerns with the class teacher promptly
· Read and understand Park School’s Behaviour Management Policy
· Support Park School in the delivery of the policy.
Click here to read our Positive Behaviour Policy.