Our bus arrangements are as follows:
LONGSDALE BUS - This service terminates at the square near the Railway Station.
GLENGALLAN BUS -The bus terminates at the hospital roundabout. All Schools Out children are also requested to get on this bus.
For enquiries and complaints regarding school transport, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Free school transport
To qualify for free school transport, children must live within the school’s catchment area and be over 2 miles from their front gate to the school. Application forms for school transport are available from the school office. All decisions regarding school transport are made by the School Transport Department at Argyll House in Dunoon and any queries should be directed to them (01369 70400).
West Coast Motor Company has asked us to point out the following:
- Only pupils with bus passes are entitled to free transport to and from school.
- Pupils will be asked to show their bus pass when boarding the bus.
- Bus passes can only be used on the route number indicated in the pass (which is to and from the pupil’s home address).
- If a pupil with a bus pass wishes to travel on another route, other than indicated on their pass, they must pay the appropriate fare.
- Children who are not entitled to a bus pass may travel on the buses but they are required to pay the appropriate fare. Fares for children are 80p single anywhere within the town. Alternatively, you can apply for KidzCard that can be topped up. Application forms are available from the school office..
Any queries regarding fares, please telephone 01586 555893.
The above websites can help you plan your journey, find bus routes and timetables as well as explain ticket prices.