Our Vision, Values and Aims have been recently updated by our Clan Committee.
Our pupils worked together to ensure our VVA was child-friendly and, in consultation with our committee members, parents and staff, a Primary 7 pupil created a visual representation of our VVA so that it is accessible to all.
This visual representation was chosen as our Clan Committee members wanted our VVA design to represent all pupils working towards a common goal. They saw our vision as something in the distance ahead of us that we were all working towards. However, in order to get to this vision, we would have to get over many obstacles (our aims).
Our new VVA banners and posters are hung proudly in every classroom, our ELCC and our front foyer for all to see. We continue to work hard to embed our VVA throughout the school and ELC.
In Park Primary School, we have a shared vision to ensure our school is a happy place, a healthy place, a safe place, and a place where children are excited to learn.
In Park Primary we aim to:
– Encourage pupils to have a positive attitude towards learning
– Work closely with our parents and the community
– Be a place where everyone is included
– Help pupils develop skills for learning, life and work
– Foster healthy and active lifestyles
– Ensure pupils feel supported in their life and learning
– Encourage everyone to show their skills and talents
– Be eco-friendly
– Be fair and caring
– Ensure learning is active
– Encourage pupils to take the lead
– Encourage and listen to pupil voice
– Make school fun